sábado, 26 de junio de 2010

Comments about the "SONGS"

Hey guys!
Last night we were listening to some songs and talking about the message and the singers. When I first listened to the song : "Bridge Over Troubled Water", I couldn't get the real meaning of it, until I got home. This song really touched my heart. All of us sometimes in life, need a song like this, because it expresses the truly feeling like when you lose someone, or part of your projects has fallen, all your illusions have gone, then, you feel that you can't continue, because all your hopes are gone. Therefore, I just want you to listen to it, too. Here is the title of some of the other songs: "The sound of silence"(Simon and Garfunkel); "You can call me Al". All of them have a very wise message or a way to make you feel that the song was made for you. When you need a hand to hold, God is always there, in hard times, to cheer and care of us, but we forget him. A song like this one, makes you to remember him again, and gives strength, as well as confidence to face the life... .

Mel.

2 comentarios:

  1. YOU ARE RIGHT , THIS SONG IS BEAUTIFUL, IF YOU HAS THE LIRYS, PLEASE CAN YOU LEND ME! BECAUSE, I WANT TO LEARN ITS.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Yuliana your comment is fantastic, but you have to be careful when you are writting. I know that you can do it. Please!

    ResponderEliminar