domingo, 20 de junio de 2010


Frightened like kids

This is other of my stories, it happened to me, believe it or not, I had thought that in my neighborhood there are many horror tales, although the majority of time I believe there are true.

That was a so clearly night, many year ago, it was in it teenage, 10 pm o’clock approximately, it conferred it color at the extensive but not long piece of road, that connect the old and the new Duarte streets in it kilometer 20 of route, that piece more old that it old mother, old Duarte street, over it rested the black and antique asphalt that hand of the man had arranged there for more comfort. In extreme sides, 3 heavies trucks, rested like huge bulls recumbent in safety place. I was walking to a friend, My friend and I were enlightened by an immense plenty moon making us see tall and slender over the antique asphalt, ran my twelve length of live my friend one year older went to my right, we were talking about a big tree of mango that was on the corner ,in front of us, suddenly it heard a terrifying laugh, like if somebody were lighting a of bad joke, it invite us to see up, we surprised observe an enormous shadow, like a person, crossing in front of moon, my friend said rapidly “ a witch” with that in front of me, I was doubt not in believe him, both ran to our houses frightened like kids.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario