miércoles, 9 de junio de 2010

Legends in the Darkness

When i was a child i loved to hear about legends or any story that were doing my brothers,cousins and me to feel scared before to go to bed. It was funny when after each story we go to bed early and the fear made us to hear voices, or many noises that in the reality it doesnt exist; sometimes we cried in the nights but in the next morning we discussed about who were the fearful who was crying. I remember with melancholy those times. we dont share at less not like when we were children, sometimes is difficult to give a minute by cellphone maybe waiting that the other person do it before... in other times I think that we miss a lot my dead cousins and to be together make us feel really very sad ......
I beleive that the traditions about to hear or express legends is losing with the passage of time, nowadays children and young people dont have the opportunities to hear these amazings stories, they spend their times making other things like going to the disco or playing games by computer.

Ivonne Frias

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario