martes, 8 de junio de 2010

Rural Legend. Galipotes...


Hello People!

Last class We were talking about Urban Legend or Tales and I was telling you something about "GALIPOSTES".

Remember that "GALIPOTE" is a normal person that can change its body for another form or become into animals or inanimated objets.

My Grandfather told me that this person can fly, walk on water, jump long distances and another magic things. I don't want to believe but the evil exist too. Also He told me that He Knew men that they were Galipotes but those people are dead for doing the evil.

My Grandpa says: If you do the evil will pay with your life.

People, all those Legends are parts of our folklore, We have to live with them for the rest of our days.

Thank You...

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello Reimy,
    Once again, interesting topic and beautiful picture. I keep learning through the things you guys post, warm regards, Atilano.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Reimy.

    Your topic "Galipotes" is interesting i beleived that it was used to be scared some people.

    Ivonne

    ResponderEliminar