sábado, 6 de junio de 2009

About the class

This class has just started and the begining was good and I hope the rest of the class time continues like it is until now. I think about this class that we are going to learn a lot particularly me because I am doing what I like (submerged in an English environment), the way the teacher teaches is not like a relationship between a teacher and the students is a relation between friends talking about interesting topics and one of them is the genius who heads the conversations. I really enjoy the class it is not because it's deferent it is because it's special. This method, I mean the blog, it is a good idea because it forces us to write, think, search information in English. we have to work not only in the classroom even at home we have to work and our lives are involved in a relation with English the whole day. Let´s get all the knowledge we can, let´s work, let´s enjoy the most because this is our time to demostrate we can better our English. This is an opportunity that we can take advantage of and it is only one time in our lives.¿What do you think about this?

6 comentarios:

  1. That's the Truth. I'm agree with you. We have to take as much as we can from our teacher and this class which is absolutely interesting.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I also agree with you. I love this class. It`s so interesting! I don`t know if with you it happens the same, but in my case, I enjoy it so much that I don`t feel time passing! May it be that the whole class could feel like me!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. That's the Truth. I agree with you. We have to take as much as we can from our teacher and this class which is absolutely interesting.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY CHILDREN FORGOT THE INNOCENCE GIVES TO PLAY. 5 YEARS BEHIND THE LIFE WAS DIFFERENT.NOW THE VIOLENCE IS LEARNED EVERY DAY.YOYO IS ONE OF THE BEST TOY FOR CHAILD I DONT NOT WHY THEY PREFER TO PLAY WITH PISTOL,WATCH TELEVICION OR TO SMOKE MARIHUANA
    ¿WHAT HAPPENED WITH MY WORLD?
    WHY PARENTS DONT TEACH OURS CULTURE.DID YOU REMEMBER WHEN YOU USED TO PLAY TO HIDE AND SEEK?
    THE CRAZY OR MY BEST PLAY MOTHER AND FATHER.PLEASE DONT FORGUET OURS DOMINICAN CULTURE.YOYO IS ONE OF THEM******

    ResponderEliminar