jueves, 11 de junio de 2009

Alicia Keys - Like You'll Never See Me Again"



well a few days ago we were listening and analyzing one of the best Alice keys'song called Like You'll Never see me Again" this is a nice song and it's extremely emotional and can make you think of your family, friends or that spacial person that you really love and you've never express him/her your feelings.

this song has encouraged me to express my family and friends that I love them so much and that they are very important for me.

I think everybody have to express their feelings and live like if today were the last time that you were going to see your family or that special person that you really love cause sometimes life ends and you never have a chance to say I love you..

I would like to know what would you do or say if you knew that the special person you love might no be around you anymore?

2 comentarios:

  1. IHAVE THE SAME OPINION WE DON´T WKNOW ,WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW'?WHITHOUT TELL ´´I LOVE YOU MOM´´ I NEED TO TELL THAT.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. IS importat to values people who are always with us in the most difficult moments of our lives because wheen you are no longer with us,we realize we regard valuable.

    ResponderEliminar