lunes, 22 de junio de 2009

My opinion about a draft that Angy posted

Angy, you posted some about ¨I kissed a girl ¨ by K atty Petty that I respect, but I dont agree. You said that the only problem of this song is the lyrics, and I consider that it is the only and the whole problem at the same time. It is true that when you want to dance you can do it with whatever kind of music they (whoever) put on , but you know that we are in a world in which society is damaged because of sexuality. In adition to this, most people dont care about lyrics, they only want to dance or they are contagious by the rhymth. So, people like you and I have to make the difference. we have to go more deep at the moment of make a comment.

Normally,at a specific moment, we dont pay attention to lyrics, the only thing we want is to enjoy it, but they are a group of adolescents and young adult that tend to listen this type of music, and probably they will finish seeing homesexuality as something normal. This is what I think.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario