jueves, 25 de junio de 2009

What I think about our english class

I was thinking about what our super teacher told us yesterday. I couldnt sleep because I passed the whole night thinking in Tesol. Maybe we can do something different,and we could be the first group of students in take part in a kind of activity like that. Furthermore, I think that our mega teacher is like a treasure, but not whatever kind of treasure maybe gold or a diamond or maybe he is not.Because when we save some money we can find some kind of treasures like those. Our teacher is an angel that God give us for growing as human beings, and for make us realise that a classroom is not a place where we go to listen to a teacher saying things. Classes can be different and we are changing. Emmanuel started . Super Atilano is saying that being optimistics we can really change the world. It can be our opportunity.

1 comentario:

  1. Thank you Mency. Your words mean a lot to me because I know they come from your heart, and they are full of sincerity. I don´t think that I´m a treasure or an angel, but someone who likes what he does and help others achieve their dreams. Keep going, Atilano.

    ResponderEliminar