martes, 23 de junio de 2009

Personal Opinion about “Heaven”



This is my personal opinion about the play that we saw called “Heaven” which is from Canada and was showed at El Palacio de Bellas Artes by Black and Blue Project.


Well I have to say that this wonderful play called “Heaven” has been the first play that I have seen in my life, and I think it was an excellent and surprising play and also that it was the nicest Art Expression ever shown in our country.

When we were talking in the class few days ago about the play and we decided to go and watch it, I thought the characters used some sort of clothes to cover their Sexual Organs but they were totally naked that was kind of crazy for me at first but then I realized that it was just art which means that it was something normal.

Although I admire their courage to dance naked in front of thousands of people who were there at El Palacio Bellas Artes without any fear, I think they did a great job I’m sure everybody like it and enjoyed it like me because people at the theatre behave normally like if the characters were dancing dressed.

Well on the other hand I think that the play tried to show us the human nature and the way that women and men behaved at the beginning of the world when we were created by God, I think this play was also related to the history of adman and iva when they were living in the Garden of Eden and they started to know the world and experiment new things, new feelings like the characters did when they were touching each other trying to know themselves.

2 comentarios:

  1. Well done my brother good comment very clear i think you have your thoughts organized about the play. But brother check the verbs the way you wrote them and check about God see if it correct.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Brother you have to check the verbs tenses take a look and check if their are correct i think there is a mistake.

    ResponderEliminar