jueves, 25 de junio de 2009

Michael Jackson's Death



Well Michael Jackson, the superstar, singer, songwriter and dancer who earned the title “King of Pop” in a career that reached unprecedented peaks of sales and attention died this Thursday, June 25, 2009 after suffering cardiac arrest as my friend karina said. Well he was just 50 years old I think “We have so suddenly lost one of the best and enchanting entertainers on our planet.

I feel very sorry about his death because I have always admired Him, I think the world has lost one of the greatest singers around the world, but his music will live on our heart forever! My heart goes out to his three children and other members of his family. God blesses him wherever he be at this moment.



This is my favorite song called “you are not alone” by this magnificent superstar name Michael Jackson this wonderful song have encouraged me a lot to go ahead in times when I feel depressed and lonely in this world although I want to say that I love all of his songs, videos and movies too.



I decided to post this video because I like it and my friend karina asked me to post it.

This song was written by Michael Jackson and Lionel Richie, produced and conducted by Quincy Jones and recorded by a super group of 45 popular musicians who decided to build it for a charity campaign called USA for Africa which stands for(United Support of Artists for Africa).

They used this song to encourage the world to make a brighter day as the song said” for those Homeless Children in Africa who don’t have food or a place to live, the earning from the song were donated to a humanitarian campaign to try to end with the terrible starvation in Ethiopia.

3 comentarios:

  1. Very good brother congratulations you remembered me when i used to listen to music with my uncle, he is dead now but he was a fan of Michael Jackson i think i like english because of him and the only thing that happened to me when i was listening the song was that my eyes watered and tears started to fall down on my face. Thank for that post.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. When this song came out, my "girlfriend" at that moment was moving to Puerto Rico, and remember listening to that song a lot. I thought she was going to be alone in that new country, but little did I know what life would bring... Atilano.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Dear loverluis i,m karina with ´´k´´

    ResponderEliminar