domingo, 21 de junio de 2009


Tuesday, June 16th, 2009
   
             
           
                  Sort of music I  prefer to listen to
   I like to listen only to christian music because I live for God. When I listen to my favorite music, it edifies me and makes me stronger in the Lord. I listen to this special music as much as I can. Beyond that, in my house the radio is usually turn on to a christian station that broadcasts only christian music and christian messages.
   
 
    This kind of music has been extracted from God's word. If this music hasn't been extracted from the bible, it has been written according to God's will; consequently,this edifying music will always be good for everybody who listens to it.  
   The artists who sing christian music are people consocrated to God. Before Christian singers write a song, they pray to God for guidence; furthermore, these people sing to preach God's word and to praise God. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario