jueves, 18 de junio de 2009

The conference



As you all know a group of students went to a conference in the Dominico- americano with the teacher Atilano who I thanks a lot because he gave us the opportunity to participate of that wonderful experience. There, we were taking courses about teaching with technology which was amazing because I did not know that we can do many activities with things that seems to be uninteresting. I learned also that if I only have a little recorder I can use it to teach, it is only to have a good creativity, we have to be creative as the teacher says, it does not matter if we do not have a laptop or a proyector the thing is that we have to create with what we have in our hands, that was the point I found most interesting in the conference, to be creative which means for me: work with what you have and try to make it interesting and funny in order to make that your students learn what you are teaching them.
We met a lot of people a lot of teachers and in my case I saw my old teachers from the dominico when I was a student there it was good to see them. This conference was of utmost importance for me, I will never forget that experience, it was awesome!

1 comentario:

  1. I am happy because you give to this conference the importance that it has. In my case, it was really useful. On the other hand,please check the way you are using the verbs. Reread the text carefully, in order that you ca find some mistakes in it.

    ResponderEliminar