miércoles, 24 de junio de 2009

Heaven changed my live

The yesterday class was a little controversial, but I enjoyed it. I like this type of classes because I think that there is someone who is listen to me, and I can share opinions with the rest of the class . But, When there are people involved in a situation there is an element of primary importance that we can forget. Human being is the most complex being on earth, and from the moment a person is born to the moment the person is adult the person is hearing things about what should be their behaviors in a society that later become convictions. Convictions are those aspects of our personality that make us behave in a particular manner rather than listen to the other person point of view and share and opinion. So,It is not until we decide to change our mind that we can do it.

The play we saw was fantastic. I have never seen something like that. If someone had told me in another moment of my life that being naked was part of our nature and that we were created by God without clothes I had not been agree because I had some convictions etched in my mind. I decide to change my mind now. So, that play made me grow as person.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario