martes, 30 de junio de 2009

An award for the teacher

Hello teacher, I want you to know that you are one of my favorite teachers and I appreciate what you are doing for us. You know taking so much time thinking, working, and teaching us, you really worry for us and I just want to say thank you a lot I really appreciate the time you spend in us and your effort. I just want to say that I´m really very sorry because you were expecting something from your sister and that thing never arrived, you know what is it, I don´t want to mention it, and I don´t want to see you suffering for that I see that you are getting frustrated and I want you to be OK and healthy, but I want you to see that when I say I appreciate your effort is real, here is your dream what you want and what you deserve here is your blackberry and instead of one I give you three and an alcatel just in case. I hope you like it and enjoy it, now you can receive messages, comments and put whatever you want so do not worry any more and be happy now you got what you wanted. Enjoy it!!!
I hope you like it, lol.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hey Enma you're a great man!!!! hehehe, I like this post so much. But truely I don't understand why is Atilane sad if he has a ''REDBERRY''?????

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Enma, (I go by the way Yharis calls you, hope you don´t mind it). I have an advice for you. Check that title, what do you mean by: an aware...?, look at it carefully.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I´m sorry is an award I put an e instead of a d I´m really very sorry. Is an award for you teacher. Thanks one more time for take care of my english development. And you know that you don´t have problems with me correct as many times as possible. Also thank you Yaris I appreciate that.

    ResponderEliminar