domingo, 7 de junio de 2009

i kissed a girl by katy perry


This song is very sexy I mean the way she sings is very provocative it is like "if you like it come and take it" I really like this song I have never ever heard it before but I like it very much. Every people is free to do what they like if that thing does not affect others so if a girl wants to kiss another girl is free to do it.

As you know guys this is my point of view but what about the bible have you ever read that a girl kissed another one? This is a gigantic question that if we start to talk about it, we will never finish, but it is good to see all the different opinions.

1 comentario:

  1. I RESPECT YOU POINT OF VIEW BUT IT IS AN UNNATURE ACT .GAD MADE A WOMAN AND A MAN TO EARTH `S MULTIPLICATION FOR ME IT ISN´T SEXY.

    ResponderEliminar