lunes, 15 de junio de 2009

THE POWER OF LOVE

Lyrics :The whispers in the morningOf lovers sleeping tightAre rolling like thunder nowAs I look in your eyesI hold on to your bodyAnd feel each move you makeYour voice is warm and tenderA love that I could not forsakeCause I am your ladyAnd you are my manWhenever you reach for meI'll do all that I canWere heading for somethingSomewhere I've never beenSometimes I am frightenedBut I'm ready to learnOf the power of loveThe sound of your heart beatingMade it clearSuddenly the feeling that I can't go onIs light years awayCause I am your ladyAnd you are my manWhenever you reach for meI'll do all that I canWere heading for somethingSomewhere I've never beenSometimes I am frightenedBut I'm ready to learnOf the power of love
Category: MuSIC
CELINE DION

1 comentario:

  1. Hello Mariel:
    I think you need to organize this post a little bit more. All the letters seem to be ver close to each other, and there are some in capital letters that shouldn´t be. Check your post, please and correct it. Take good care, Atilano Ant. Pimentel.

    ResponderEliminar