sábado, 20 de junio de 2009

What do I think about smart cars? smart cars again, nooooooooo

I know that smart cars is an old topic to talk about, but I really want to say something about this , because I wrote somethig a long time ego and I couldnt post It.

I agree with all kind a tecnology, tecnology means that we are growing,and that is good.I agree with all kind of devices that make life easier for the human being. Particularly, in the case of smart cars, they are probably more near of us than we can imagine, because we are growing to a high speed in terms of tecnology. However, smart cars are in some ways a waste of money. People have to spent a lot of coins for built smart cars, and intelligent highways. I consider that they should use that money in a kind of activity that really could help poor people to change the way they live or maybe in a kind of educational project. Also, I think that smart cars could produce a huge number of damage for different reasons: pleople wont go to occupy their brain in anything , most people wont trust theirs lives to an intellligent thing, and what is more people wont go to respect the rules. But after all, as most things in live,smart cars have its advantages and disadvantages, and it is possible that its advantages are most considerered than its disadvantages, that is the reason why I cant say that in the near future I couldnt fit into a smart car.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Mencyyo,
    You have given us a lot of material to talk about. Your ideas are very interesting, I don´t agree with some of them, though. Anyway, I promise that we´ll talk about it. I hope that our friends read them and say their opinions, blogs are for debate, too. Regards, Atilano.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Mencyyo,
    I don’t know who you are but, it seemed like you’re a friendly person.

    well welcome to our blog this is the best place you’ve ever been in your life, and as our teacher said you have given us a great material to talk about because I think that without Technology we couldn’t be still alive, because Technology has made our life easier as you said in your article and also it has made our world different and a better place to live, an example of Technology are the computer, the internet and smart cars too.

    Since the computer computers were invented; we can do many things fast and easily like: homework, researches, projects and also it has helped us to develop our knowledge and has given us the best way to learn and improve our life, and talking about the internet that is a global system of interconnected computer networks that consists of millions of private and public, academic and business; this wonderful tool has developed the world and in addition it has contributed with the students development nowadays giving us the most comfortable way to study and increasing our general Knowledge.

    About the smart cars let me tell you that I’ve never been in one but I have read a lot about them and thanks to technology I have known them all ready by internet and also I have learned how they work. I think that Smart Cars and the Automated Highways are the best technological invention ever made in the world, I would like that in this country we could have them and use them soon because it might be fantastic to have one.

    Well I respect your opinion about what you said of poor people who are living in poverty and in terrible conditions around the world, but I think that teleology can help them too and better their way of life because using technology they can learn and improve their life and also become smarter to get a great job as many people have done.

    ResponderEliminar