viernes, 19 de junio de 2009

I kissed a girl...

I don't have problem with Katy Perry, and Idon't problem with her music. I think that her music is nice and contagious, and she is a sexy girl, the problem is the lyrics and the convey. Artist have to be so careful when they give their points of view because they have a power to transmit ideas, and those ideas could be right or wrong it depend of them.

I KISSED A GIRL AND I LIKE IT! isn't the best message in this days when homosexuality is a big problem that affect our society. I hope that she can to change her lyrics because her music is really really nice and...... I LIKE IT.

1 comentario:

  1. Welcome Angela,
    Finally you decided to post, and you do it about a very polemic topic. I have things to say to you, but now i don´t have the time. It´s a good topic for debate, so let´s debate. Good night, we´ll talk, Atilano.

    ResponderEliminar