lunes, 22 de junio de 2009

Are there really stupid things?

when I was taking a look at my student book, and I saw the article about yo-yos, I thought that it was the most stupid lesson I had ever seen. I thought ¨ Why did they decide to talk about yo yos?¨, ¨Wasnt there anything more interesting to talk about?¨. Now, I can say that there arent anything more stupid in life that when you say that something is stupid. Although you havent noticed, the most interesting drafts and pictures in this blog have been about yo-yos - Interviews to yo yos, the mr. yo-yo family(which was extremely fantastic), drafts about yo-yos - there nothing really boring in life, all depends on the creativity that you put in a task.

1 comentario:

  1. I like your post and your point of view and I, totally, agree with you, but I have a doubt in the title of your topic: Is it a question or not?

    ResponderEliminar