miércoles, 10 de junio de 2009

An honoring to the big one of the biggest



Today's night, we went to the library to see Victor Villegas' homage. He is an excellent avocat, humanist, writer, father, grandfather, friend, and husband. He published a book this night, known as ''He aqui mi confesion''. Besides, I was listening to some parts of his poems and I could take a phrase which called my attention, and says: ''Siento el perfume en fuga de la rosa mas alta de la montaña. According to a narration some of the caracteristics of his poems are dialogue, eroticism, extensive and others.

In the other hand, I want to let you know that I like to write and sometimes I write poems. I want to know what do you think about one that I will post which is about love.


LOVING

Loving makes you kiss,
loving makes you live,
loving makes you cry,
When you are without him.

Kissing makes you feel,
living makes you think,
crying makes you throw,
what you don't believe.

Feeling makes you grow,
thinking makes you strong,
throwing makes you broke,
everything when you are bored.

*Yharis*._

6 comentarios:

  1. You are simply amazing. Atilano Ant. Pimentel

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Where did you get that poem? I really liked it very much. Congratulation the teacher is right you are realy amazing. Manu.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello *Yharis thanks so much for your comment I read your article and it's very nice but your poem is better I like it a lot is that poem your? I think that you may be a writer soon....

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thanks guys for your words!!!!! Hey Lover, I have been thinking about what you said (you may be a writer soon), it could be a good idea._

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi, Yaris you are very smart, is a beautifull poem, I would like to know where did you get it, is a gif for your boyfriend?.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi again,
    Vemonjita ask you a question? Are you willing to answer?

    ResponderEliminar