sábado, 27 de junio de 2009

My personal opinion about our teacher Atilano

As Manuel and Mency said, I think our teacher is not the general run of people, as a teacher we have someone who is always trying new things and helping us in order to correct many mistakes we have.

In my case, I know him as a person a long time ago, but I didn´t know him as a teacher. Last summer, Ana, a friend of mine, took this level with him, and she told me she liked taking classes with him, and that she talks to that class to everybody, but in my personal opinion it isn´t just that I like it. I enjoy this class, and I don´t feel time passing during it. We don´t have many teachers like him. I´m really surprised.

7 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you Carina. I didn't know you as a student either, but it's been surprisingly good to discover a someone like you who is dedicated, hardworking and respectful like no other. You and your classmates make teaching worth practicing. Atilano.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Luis, don't be so bad, you almost made me cry, thank you. Atilano.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi carina! let me tell you that I agree with you about what you said in your personal opinion concerning our super teacher Atilano” a few days ego I was thinking to post a comment about him because I like the way he teach us and the way that he acts in the class, our relation with him is different is like to have an adviser or a close friend who encourage you to go ahead and improve every day I think he is an excellent teacher and great person our school language need more teachers like him.

    Since this class started I’m so motivated to get better every day this wonderful class is the best class that I have ever taken in my life and our teacher makes it more interesting with his ideas, he’s so special for me and I would like to be like him someday.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. When I grow, I want to be like you are Atilane. Every student loves you. I think it is because truly you are original and authentic. DO NOT CHANGE!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar