sábado, 20 de junio de 2009

I am alive

Hello guys, Although I havent posted anything on this blog, I feel part of your group. I have been fallowing you since you first appeared.First of all, I want to say that you are a really hard working students. I am proud of share with you a few minutes every night.Probably, I will became a hard working student too. I hope so.

Finally, I want to say ¨thank you¨ to the teacher for give me the opportunity to participate in the annual conference for teachers of english. It was a good personal trial, I want to share my experience.And I think that this blog is not space enougth for put down what I really want to say; however, I want to say something about it.

The Conference was very interesting. It was about tecnology. I learned that we should use tecnology as a tool for make classes more interesting, easier,and a the same time we get into globalization. We are competiting in the XXI centuary, so we have to be proficient. Twenty years ego, We did not have all the possibilities we have today. So, why dont we use what we really have in hand? They are Thousants of mechanisms such as blogs, podcasts,communities,ect.that are in front ot ours eyes, but that we refuse to see them, because we are inmerse in a humdrum life.

Teacher, thank you for being the way you are. My respect go to you. without teachers like you We hadnt have partners like Yharis, Emmanuel, Loverluis,etc.that every single day encourage this blog with new things, new ideas, new ways of thinking and the most important thing :they have a desire of learn of scrutinize.

Thanks a lot.
see you on monday

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Mencyyo,

    It is awesome to know that you are alive because you are such a great human being. You don´t feel part of the group, you are an important person in our group and we all love you. Atilano.

    ResponderEliminar