domingo, 21 de junio de 2009


The ups and down of Yo-yo


As you can see is not good or interesting topic (The ups and down of Yo-yo) but when you skim the article you can find interesting informations such as Baby Boomers, The Big Depression, etc.

Napoleon "was playing with a Yo-yo a night before of the waterloo battle", it was the most important battle of Napoleon war.
I haven't known about Yo-yo's popularity.


My point of view about a Yo-yo:


Thinking in a Yo-yo and when it was created I can say that a Yo-yo was a superficial and conceited plaything. obviously a toy which was used by the aristocrat, nobles, tycoon peoples, etc.


Interview:


Mr.: Yo-yo

A: Angela


A: Hello Mr. Yo-yo, my name is Angela Gómez and I sent you 3 questions some days ago and you haven't answered me yet. Mr. now a days you aren`t so popular and I want to know how do you feel?


Mr.: Hello miss Gómez, no really well but I had my ups time and I was so happy and now I must to understand my reality.


A: Mr. Yo-yo you are so optimistic!!!


Mr: Yes why not. That's life, everybody has his ups and down.


A: Is true Mr. Yo-yo, and what do you do in your free time?


Mr.: I pass more time with my family.


A: Did you travel a lot of in you famous days?


Mr.: Yes of course, I traveled all over the world for the five continents.


A: WAO!!! Mr. Yo-yo you had an interesting life. Mr. Yo-yo have you ever been in the caribe?


Mr.: Yes I have, but not in my famous days.


A: Thanks for give me this interview.


Mr.: Was a pleasure.


After my interview with Mr. Yo-yo I have to say what I was wrong about him because Mr. Yo-yo is a nice and easigoing plaything I feel that I have known him for some time a long.

4 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good Angela i like this post very creative.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Vemonjita check your comment and see the words you wrote.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. My little girl.

    My friend it´s beautiful, your picture is exciting, it's very extraordinary to acquire knowledge about the history of Yo-yo, which has given so much to talk about in class. Your picture is pretty nice.

    ResponderEliminar